American Spirit OREO Cookie Balls
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 48 servings, 1 cookie ball each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 12 oz. white baking chocolate, melted
- 1 Tbsp. red, white and blue multi-colored sprinkles
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls; place in single layer on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip cookie balls, 1 at a time, in chocolate, turning to evenly coat each ball; shake gently to remove excess chocolate. Return to baking sheet. Top with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
- How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls
To easily coat cookie balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; top with sprinkles. Let stand until chocolate coating is firm.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 8g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|