American Flag OREO Cookie Balls
These gorgeous red, white and blue no bake cookie balls make a beautiful American flag pattern and will be the bite size hit of the 4th of July party.
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 40min
ServingsMakes 60 servings, 1 cookie ball each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 48 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 5 oz. blue candy coating wafers, melted
- 4 tsp. white sprinkles
- 15 oz. red candy coating wafers, melted
- 1 oz. white candy coating wafers, melted
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 60 (1-inch) balls. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip 15 cookie balls in blue candy coating, turning to evenly coat each ball with candy coating. Return to baking sheet. Immediately top with sprinkles. Dip remaining cookie balls in red candy coating. Return to baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until candy coating is firm.
- Arrange cookie balls on platter, in 6 rows of 10 balls each, to resemble the American flag as shown in photo. Drizzle melted white candy coating in stripes over rows of red-coated cookie balls. Keep refrigerated.
- Size Wise
Take the time to savor the flavor of this special treat that can be included in a balanced diet on occasion.
- Special Extra
Add a row of OREO Cookies for the flag pole.
Prepare using small white star-shaped sprinkles.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 11g|
|Added sugars 11g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|