10-Minute Greek Appetizer Spread
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 3 cups dip or 24 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 6 crackers each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped cucumbers
- ¼ cup chopped black olives
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese with garlic and herb
- TRISCUIT Crackers
- Mix cream cheese and mayonnaise until blended; spread onto bottom of serving dish.
- Top with all remaining ingredients except crackers.
- Serve with crackers.
- Try One of These Tasty Toppings
Prepare recipe as directed, except omit the tomatoes, cucumbers, olives and feta cheese. Then, choose one of these flavorful topping options: MEXICAN: Top with 1/2 cup salsa, and 1 cup EACH shredded lettuce and finely shredded Mexican-style cheese blend. MEDITERRANEAN: Top with 1/4 cup EACH pesto and chopped artichokes, 1 cup finely shredded Italian-style cheese blend and 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers. PIZZA: Top with 1/2 cup pizza sauce, 1 cup finely shredded Italian-style cheese blend, and 1/4 cup EACH chopped green peppers and pepperoni slices.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese, reduced-fat mayonnaise and reduced-fat crumbled feta cheese with basil and tomatoes.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 4g|
|Total sugars <1g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|