A classic homemade cheesecake but baked in a pie plate so you don't have to have a crowd to feed to enjoy this delicious dessert recipe.
Prep time20 min
Total time4hr 30min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 8 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed
- ¾ cup sugar, divided
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Combine graham crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
Prepare using 1-1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- Special Extra
Serve each slice of cheesecake topped with a few fresh berries, or other cut-up fresh fruit, and a fresh mint sprig.
Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 30g|
|Saturated fat 17g|
|Trans fat 1g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 25g|
|Added sugars 23g|
|Vitamin A||30 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|