- 42 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
26 wafers; mix with butter until well blended. Press onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate. Stand remaining wafers around edge of pie plate.
cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP and pineapple; spread over crust.
boiling water to gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in ice until melted. Add strawberries; stir. Refrigerate 5 min. or until slightly thickened; spoon over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Top with remaining COOL WHIP.
DOLE is a registered trademark of Dole Food Company,Inc.